Friday 9 December 2016

December News

Christmas gift ideas, my work on display and some exciting news!

 
I am pleased to show you my new banner and logo at the top of the website which is also displayed on my new business cards and social media. If you are looking for Christmas gift ideas, my work is also on display at Foxlowe Arts Centre (until Christmas) and the Brampton Museum, Newcastle-under-Lyme (until 8th January) if you are local and would like to see it in 'real life'. 
In Eccleshall, Gallery at 12's 'Art With A Heart' Day takes place this Saturday, 10th December. The gallery will be open from 10.00am - 5.00pm and 10% of sales on the day will be donated to Shape Arts who provide opportunities and support for disabled artists. For more information please call the gallery on 01785 850757.
 


I've been busy making lots of lampshades recently. This one will be off to The Emporium in Lichfield - but if you would like to buy it before it gets there please click here. There are many more designs available on my website too.

Exciting news!

 
I am moving house to Whitgreave (near Stafford) in January and having a new studio built in the garden. My workshops will be 'on hold' until it's built and I will keep you up-to-date on the progress so please look out for more emails from me in the new year!

The new year will also see the launch of my 'homewares', a range of printed products for you and your home, from cushions to wall art, placemats to phone cases. The samples are now starting to come back and I'm really happy with them! To help me out with this, I am pleased to announce that I have a new assistant, Lydia, who will be taking on the admin and the marketing whilst I am busy stitching!
Have you sent your Christmas cards yet?
There is still time! Have a look at the greetings cards section on my website if you'd like to stock up.
£2 each or buy five for £10


I have been busy stitching some lovely brooches (in between all the Christmas commissions!) which would make an ideal stocking filler.
£12 each


Jazz up your kitchen! The first products to arrive in my new 'homewares' range are these colourful tea towels. Choose from the hare or nuthatch design, with a new robin design arriving next week. If you know someone who loves Eccleshall then the view of the high street would make a lovely gift.
£10 each

No comments:

Post a Comment